Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Downsizing

Google images

Recently I have been trying to downsize. Not my house, or my figure, but my clutter. I'm not quite sure I'm classed as a 'hoarder' yet, but surely it can't be long. I have a habit of shopping for household things. I love the idea of having a house full of things, somewhere where you can never get bored. My recent hoarding consists of books, toys and games. I'm that person in a charity shop, buying everything just because it's 50p, regardless of whether it'll be used or not. I'm also that person who keeps clothes three sizes too small, who's going to "get back into them one day".

I've finally decided to curb my frivolous ways and cut back on the clutter. I've recently been listing things on Facebook, eBay and Amazon in an attempt to get rid of the hoard, as well as getting some of my money back!! I've decided that any money I make will be split 50/50. Half will be spent on flattering clothes in the correct size, whilst the other half will be going into Alexander's piggy bank.

I now dream of having a clutter free, stress free house... And gradually, I think I'm finally getting there!

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment